- Why is 75 such a perfect temperature for air, but not for a swimming pool?
- Why do children who normally go to bed at 8:00 and get up at 7:00 STILL manage to get up at 7:00, even when they've gone to bed 2 hours (or more!) late?
- How did colonists survive these temperatures without AC?
- Oh, and how did they survive without--gulp--wireless internet?????
- How many times can one person listen to "Cedarmont Kids" sing "Behold, behold, I stand at the door and knock, knock, knock" in one sitting?
- When is our next trip???
It's been a nutty week, and not everything has gone according to plan... but it has been a great time of togetherness both for the four of us, and for us with my parents. We have seen some neat things and shared some good times, and I love each member of my family even more than I did when we got here.
I look forward to talking to you more about the trip! :-)