Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Are you surviving motherhood? Check out Trish Berg!

My new friend, Trish Berg, is a wonderful author and speaker. She is also a featured speaker at the upcoming Moms' Conference I keep talking about. And now... you can hear her on the radio!

Trish will be interviewed by Dr. Kevin Lehman on "Focus on the Family" tomorrow and Friday (August 7 & 8). (Dr. Lehman was guest-hosting for Dr. Dobson.) Here in NE Ohio you can listen to the interview at 4 PM on 103.3, WCRF. For other air times, please visit Focus on the Family's web site.

AND Trish and fellow Moms' Conference speaker (our keynote speaker, no less! :-)) Brooke Taylor will be talking on 95.5 The Fish soon too! The interview is being taped tomorrow, and Brooke indicated that it will likely air on Friday. I will update this post if/when I have more details.

These are great opportunities to hear Trish and what she has to say about motherhood and Christmas (the topic of her newest book). I hope you'll check it out!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Let me know when it's on 95.5 that's what I listen to at work and in the car.