Monday, August 11, 2008

Thank you!

A big old THANK YOU to Brooke Taylor and Trish Berg for plugging the Moms' Conference during their interview on the Fish this morning. They both also posted about it on their blogs--Trish's blog is Simplifying Motherhood, and Brooke spoke about Trish and the conference on The Mom Squad.

Thank you ladies! I look forward to seeing you both (and you--yes, YOU, the person reading this!) in September!

For more details about the Moms' Conference, go to www.RootstownMOPS.org/momsconference.htm.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I heard the plug too while at work...I was so excited for you when I heard it. The news is finally spreading and hopefully all those seats will be filled! Glad I got my tickets early so I get the breakout sessions I wanted :) Praise to God for letting this all work out!!