Happy Thursday! OK, so I'm not FULLY back into normal posting mode yet, but I'm getting there. After all, this is the SECOND post this week. Woo-hoo!
I promise, PROMISE to post another installment of "Katy's Family Forest" within the next week. In the meantime, I wanted to post some pics from the conference for you all, but that is proving to be more difficult than I thought. I made a slideshow on Photobucket, but can't figure out how to embed it... Anybody have any tips for me????
For now, though, I want to share an award that was given to me this week--my first blog award! YAY!!! Courtney generously bestowed this award upon my humble abode here on the World Wide Web. :-)
Thanks Courtney! It is now my job to pass the award on to 7 other bloggers. Goodness gracious, how do I do just 7??? So here goes...
1. Erin is such a dear friend, and her blog is lots of fun too. Check out the very first ultrasound picture of the baby in her belly!!! :-)
2. BooMama is hilarious and sweet and oh-so-southern. :-) Her blog has been one of my favorite finds.
3. Everything Mom--a fellow Ohioan! I enjoy reading her blog because so often I feel like we are living the same life!
4. Toddled Dredge--So right on for moms with little ones! (It's hard coming up with something unique to say about each of these........)
5. Simplifying Motherhood--Trish Berg's wonderful blog about mothering and life!
6. Rocks in my Dryer--A warm, funny, honest look into the life of the Dryer family. This blog is SO well-known in the blogosphere, and there's a reason! :-)
7. And last but DEFINITELY not least, Bring the Rain--absolutely my favorite blog out there. I occassionally (read, "almost always") get behind on my blog reader, but I NEVER miss one of Angie's posts. She is a wonderful servant of Christ, and is equally transparent in her highs and her lows, her struggles and the funny observations of her beautiful girls.
So to the seven listed, congrats and thank you! Enjoy your new award!
For the rest of you who are waiting for conference pics (and details) and the next part of my adoption story, they're coming--I promise! I'll work on them during naptime today--we have enough clean clothes to last us through the weekend, so laundry is definitely not a priority.