Monday, July 28, 2008

Grab the tissues and get on YouTube...

I promise that I am working on some "meaty" posts that will be popping up soon. For tonight I wanted to share a YouTube video that I saw recently. Maybe it's just all of the recent drama with my cat (Oops, I just realized that I haven't filled you in on the latest with that--I will save that for another day), or maybe it's just 'cause I'm a sap, but I cried when I watched this! And because I'm a woman, that makes me want to share it with all of you and make you cry. So watch it. Now. And you'd better cry... or at least tell me you did so I don't feel so weak...

Click here for the video...

Oh, and while you're there, check out the promotional video for the upcoming conference I'm planning for my MOPS group. We're making a few small changes, but you'll get the overall gist. Isn't it great??? I can't take any credit--my friend Becka put it all together for me. And if you're a mom and not registered for the conference yet (Courtney!), why not??? :-) Seriously, it's going to be such a great event, and I really hope to see lots of you there!

OK, really, I promise I have some things on my heart I want to share with you... tomorrow... For now, enjoy the videos and don't get lost on YouTube. :-)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Wow, I just got called out. And to think I was going to tell you I cried even though I didn't! LOL. Just kidding, I did well up with tears but not actual crying.